Shawnee Lookout (1,156 acres) features:
- 18-hole golf course
- Shawnee Centre, which serves as a clubhouse, pro shop, snack bar and visitor center with archeological exhibits and restrooms.
- Springhouse School and Log Cabin which illustrate how early settlers lived (open holidays and Sundays, May through September).
- Playgrounds, a play field, picnic areas, a reservable shelter and three nature trails
- Boat launching ramp with access to the Great Miami and Ohio Rivers. Bank fishing is permitted at this site; however anglers and boaters should use caution due to shallow waters.
- 900 additional acres of wetlands adjacent to the park are protected through conservation easements. These wetlands provide valuable habitat for many birds, fish, mammals, amphibians and reptiles.
Mitchell Memorial Forest (1,321 acres) features:
- Picnic areas and a playground, as well as the stone memorial shelter.
- River Hill Pond for "catch and release" fishing.
Shawnee Lookout Park Entrance
Mitchell Memorial Park Entrance
River Hill Pond