Effective February 1st, 2013
All residential curbside recycling is by subscription with Rumpke.
Please call Rumpke at 1-800-582-3107 for additional information.
YARD WASTE RECYCLING
|Hamilton County's Yard Trimmings Drop-off Sites:|
West: Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Road in Green Twp
East: Bzak Landscaping - 3295 Turpin Lane in Anderson Twp
North: Rumpke Landfill, Struble Rd and Colerain Ave in Colerain Twp
Yardwaste Recycling Drop-Off Site Rules
|Please review and follow all of these rules when dropping off yardwaste:
- Brush and tree branches must be cut into lengths of 4 feet or less and must be no larger than 12" in diameter.
- Brush and tree branches must be bundled and bundles must not be heavier than 50 pounds.
- Yardwaste must be brought to locations in containers or bags - brown paper bags preferred.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- Yardwaste in commercial vehicles or from commercial establishments cannot be accepted.
- No large trailers or trucks larger than pick-ups.
- No pallets, boards, nails, fence or wire accepted.
- No bricks, stones or soil accepted.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- Hamilton County Residents only.
|For more information, please call the Recycling Hotline at 946-7766, visit www.HamiltonCountyRecycles.org or interact with us on Twitter (@HamCoRecycling) and |
|Make it easy on yourself! You can manage your yardwaste at home. |
Click here to download your free copy of the Yardwaste @ Home Handbook.