Hamilton County's Yard Trimmings Drop-off Sites:
- East: Bzak Landscaping located at 3295 Turpin Lane in Anderson Township
- North: Rumpke Landfill located at Struble Road and Colerain Avenue in Colerain Township
- West: Kuliga Park located at 6717 Bridgetown Road in Green Township
View full drop-off site details.
Yard Waste Recycling Drop-Off Site Rules
Please review and follow all of these rules when dropping off yard waste:
- Brush and tree branches must be cut into lengths of 4 feet or less and must be no larger than 12 inches in diameter.
- Brush and tree branches must be bundled and bundles must not be heavier than 50 pounds.
- Yard waste must be brought to locations in containers or bags - brown paper bags preferred.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- Yard waste in commercial vehicles or from commercial establishments cannot be accepted.
- No large trailers or trucks larger than pick-ups.
- No bricks, stones or soil will be accepted.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- This service is for Hamilton County residents only.
- Not accepted are:
For more information, please call the Recycling Hotline at 946-7766, visit Hamilton County Recycles or interact with us on Twitter (@HamCoRecycling) and Facebook.
Make it easy on yourself! You can manage your yard waste at home. Download your free copy of the Yard Waste at Home Handbook.